16″ Ultra-light, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome-lined
Available on backorder
Criterion barrels are well known for their quality. Manufactured in Germantown, Wisconsin, so that you know your buying a true American made barrel! They feature the most refined chrome lining in the industry to maximize accuracy and durability.
Add a Bravo Company bolt to your order and it will come headspaced from the factory so that you know it’s ready to run!
- Chrome-lined internally for superior barrel life and corrosion resistance. Criterion’s chrome-lining process is the most refined in the industry and will not degrade accuracy.
- .223 Wylde chamber that is designed to safely and effectively fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition
- Honed and hand-lapped rifling for bore uniformity and a pristine internal finish – aids in barrel cleaning and paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction and feeding
- Mid-length gas system
- 0.750” Gas Block, dimpled for ease of installation and solid lock-up
- 1/2×28 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices and suppressors
- Precision-machined barrel extension with M4 feed ramps
|Dimensions||18 × 2 × 2 in|
|Gas System Length||
|Gas Block Size||